i'm not that innocent
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 32 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Anju
here I am again, bad news from a bad friend
they call me an omen - only here to torment
The sisters go roaming in the wake of the attack on Stormbreak. So few remain, so why should they? Their bonds are snapped and trailing, leaving behind nothing but emptiness. No kin to share in their grief. No direction for their hurt, their rage.

The winter cold invites them to the warmer reaches of Caido. Funny, how before the borders began to open and the barrier fell, Anju was certain she would never be an explorer. Now, she spends more time outside of Stormbreak than within its walls.

Faith can only take her so far. She finds shrines in places she never expected them. Monuments of loyalty that strike something in her heart - not quite hope, but something similar. So she travels to these for lack of any other goal, guided by word of mouth. She goes through so many pairs of boots that she begins to pack extras in her bag, ready for replacement after running out one too many times between pockets of human settlement.

Fate is a fickle thing, but so far it has kept its hands away from the sisters.

Until today.

Today, she finds a stranger, destructive and blasphemous, destroying the perimeter of a shrine Anju has trekked many days to find. At first she is certain it’s a mirage, or a hallucination brought on by thirst. But when Riya’s anger is swift and fierce inside her moments later, she knows she is not wrong. “How dare you!” cracks whiplike and immediate, no pleasantries or pleas to stop as she unsheathes her sword immediately, Riya’s fire bursting forth in a lick of threat as her sister breaks into a run to try and get closer. Hoping she can scare or intimidate off the person doing so, but enough a woman of violence to be certain she is willing to follow through if unsuccessful.
wicked and hellbent
a damned soul just pretending

Messages In This Thread
i'm not that innocent - by Wessex - 05-12-2022, 02:15 AM
RE: i'm not that innocent - by Anju - 05-17-2022, 07:49 PM
RE: i'm not that innocent - by Wessex - 05-19-2022, 07:15 PM
RE: i'm not that innocent - by Anju - 06-24-2022, 06:29 PM
RE: i'm not that innocent - by Wessex - 07-07-2022, 12:51 AM
RE: i'm not that innocent - by Anju - 07-26-2022, 06:36 PM
RE: i'm not that innocent - by Wessex - 07-28-2022, 01:49 AM
RE: i'm not that innocent - by Anju - 08-18-2022, 07:08 PM
RE: i'm not that innocent - by Random Event - 08-23-2022, 03:07 PM