[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Emmett
There's always more to do,
Good thing I want to do it

Emmett was at a limping level of recovery. He wasn't fit, not quite, couldn't trust himself to lift anything too heavy or travel too far...but he was a mighty bit better than he had been. He had managed to get himself to the farm in one piece, which was a start. With Phoebe by his side to help in case he fell or needed support, he felt more confident and able to put one foot in front of the other.

"...Well, there it is." He said as they looked towards the farm building, the door still open and the fields clearly ripped up, crops and dirt forming informal mountains behind the fence. He had left the kids with some people he trusted from the market, not wanting them to see this; honestly he didn't want to see it either.

It would be easier to gather up the fallen crops in his animal form, he thought, pulling a cart with Pheobe picking them up. He was about to shift when he realised that a) she didn't know he could do that and b) he couldn't speak to her as a donkey. Emmett turned to Phoebe and with a slightly sheepish grin (at odds with the plunge of his heart at the sight of his home) said: "Hey uh...did I ever mention I was attuned?"

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Emmett - 03-02-2019, 07:09 PM