[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Emmett
There's always more to do,
Good thing I want to do it

Emmett frowned at Phoebe with complete confusion. He didn't want to understand? But that was exactly what he was trying to do! Carrying so much of his own emotional baggage, he didn't know how the heck he was going to take on Phoebe's too, but he wanted to try. As she tried to shift the subject he shook his head and tried to gently hold her shoulder and pull her back to face him.

"Bee. I wanna understand. Tell me about it. I...Everythin's hard at the minute, and uh...I...I'm real sorry if I missed somethin'. I've never had a girlfriend before already and with alla it...I'm sorry if I forgot somethin'." His apology was genuine, his tone truly apologetic.

He leaned over to his bedside table and rooting about in the drawer, brought a clean handkerchief out. It had little flowers embroidered around the edge, clearly something that had once belonged to someone else due to the stitched letters 'M.P.' in the corner. Emmett held it out to Phoebe for her tears.

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Emmett - 03-02-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Emmett - 03-05-2019, 02:01 PM