[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
It wasn’t difficult to get her to stop and turn back around to face him. She wasn’t particularly strong, either in body or spirit, especially now. She tried to keep a straight face, but every now and then it was interrupted by some quick breaths and a few errant tears. ”You missed the part where I’m your girlfriend.” she blurted out at him. Immediately she looked down at the floor, her guilt obvious in her expression as she gripped her skirt.

”I wanna help. I wanna take care of you and help you feel better and get back on your feet but…I don’t want to just be your babysitter for your siblings.” she said quietly, tears welling up anew. Phoebe didn’t really know how to make her biggest issue more obvious to him. Yes, she was traumatized and struggling in her own way from that night but what she yearned for most was the good parts of that night. ”We…we had sex but now you just…you don’t give any more affection to me than a brother would.” Hugs. Forehead kisses. Hand squeezes. That was fine and good. But she wanted him to kiss her. She wanted him to hold her and tell her she was pretty. She wanted things to build and grow and it just…wasn’t. ”Bad things are supposed to bring people together but you just keep pushing me away.” she said finally, barely above a whisper.

She took the handkerchief on instinct, noticing the initials on it. This had been something one of the people in his family had owned. ”I don’t want to ruin it.” she said quietly.
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Emmett - 03-02-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Phoebe - 03-05-2019, 02:38 PM