[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Emmett
There's always more to do,
Good thing I want to do it

"Nah, of course not! I mean, look at you..how could I--when would I not--" Emmett was clearly shocked by the notion of not wanting Phoebe, his hands gesturing uselessly about her body as if to show how obvious it was that he would be unable to do anything but be enamoured.

He didn't remember having a conversation about her doing the housework at all, but he just nodded; he wasn't really in the position to be turning down help he was offered. "Well that's real nice of you Bee." His thanks turned to a panicked shake of his head at her repetition of 'husband', not having meant it to be a suggestion.

"I was just--just sayin' as an example! I wouldn' presume that this soon." He assured her. He supposed he would marry Phoebe if he had to right now, but even the most strong of teenage crushes needed some years to mature and he knew that. "Yeah. Um...can you help me neaten stuff up downstairs? D'ya think...d'ya think I'm making progress on the floor?"

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Emmett - 03-02-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Emmett - 03-07-2019, 03:10 PM