[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Emmett
There's always more to do,
Good thing I want to do it

Emmett watched Phoebe rush to clean her hands flatly and without reaction, having gotten blood on his own boots but wilfully ignored it. Besides...if he couldn't touch his own family's blood, he didn't think himself worth much. "Sorry about...about the blood." He finally lamely said, wanting to somehow acknowledge her discomfort.

What Phoebe said wasn't really news to him, but it was still too much to hear. Emmett swiped at his eyes with his sleeve as they began to betray him. "...B-but...I could...use the upstairs, still. Or...some of the rooms. I gotta keep the farm here. Maybe we could...I dunno...c-convert some of it? Or..." He was clearly grasping at straws, he didn't even know why. It wasn't like his family would return to life if he restored the home but...

At the cooker he could see his mother cooking family meals or his dad making his famous cocoa. At the table his siblings arguing about toys or meals or whatever else the issue was at the moment, sometimes the yells reaching to his room upstairs. He had been annoyed by the sound then, but now he would have given anything to hear it.

"...Yeah. You're right. I wanna...gather things, though. Stuff that means somethin'."

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Emmett - 03-02-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] What Must Be Done - by Emmett - 03-07-2019, 10:00 PM