{SE} find your way
Alexander de Winters
Blacksmith

Age: 38 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
It's gonna take a little time // But with you by my side
It's bad luck. Losing him so quickly and Alexander was about to curse his luck too when the voice that's almost painfully familiar calls out from over his shoulder. A retort is already rising to his lips as he turns to face Amun, confusion coloring his features for a moment as he scans the face of a stranger, thinking he must have been hearing things. Except Amun speaks again and it's undoubtedly his voice.

A huff of a laugh rises from his chest as he dips his head, shoving his hands into his pockets, a self deprecating smile curling on his lips. "Do I really look that lost?" He asks, arching a dark brow as he takes a step forward, moving into his space before his expression becomes slightly serious. "Where'd you run off to? I thought we were supposed to have a date. Now I'm starting to think you're avoiding me." Alexander feigned a hurt expression even as a practically boyish smile threatened to give him away.
Alexander de Winters
I won't let go // 'Til I've got what's mine

Messages In This Thread
{SE} find your way - by Alexander - 05-12-2022, 07:24 PM
RE: {SE} find your way - by Amun - 05-12-2022, 08:31 PM
RE: {SE} find your way - by Alexander - 05-13-2022, 01:24 PM