Personal Quest [SE] don't die or whatever, part one
Chaele Omriwin
Shaman

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int: 0
Played by: Cith Offline
Change author:
MP: 235
my ears can hear my mouth can speak my spirit talks my soul believes
The clearing is small, but wide enough to cast the early morning sunlight between the canopy leaves. The wood is cut and piled to one side, pails of stain and paint sitting on the other. There is rope, straw, a hammer and nails, a few blankets, and other nonperishable materials strewn around as well-- a strangely civilized collection amid the chirping and rustling of the Oerwoud’s depths. The place has been selected because it is a short walk from both a branch of the Wishtide and a narrow entrance to the Undergrove. Nothing is ideal, but this is close enough.

It will have to suit, at least, for the fools that dare tread where they are not prepared.

Chaele herself clutches a small stack of papers, each containing a brief guide for survival and first aid in this unique place. At her feet is a box containing various herbs for blessing and purification. Instead of her usual skull mask, she has prepared for the day of labor by simply smearing a few fingers of flaking yellow paint over her face; it is mask enough when one must focus on the task at hand.

With a composing sigh, she turns to those gathered. “You may help to construct the aid station itself, go out to collect samples of common flora and fauna for reference, or devise path markers to guide travelers here. Try to stay out of each other’s way.”

---

This is the first in a series of PQs that will involve creating aid stations in each of the wilderness areas of Caido. In your first post, please choose one of the listed tasks or propose another one.

Chaele has brought building materials, survival pamphlets, and an herbalism box.

Remi
Darkeye
Zamara
Maeve
Base code by Odd • Art by Krakenkatz

Messages In This Thread
[SE] don't die or whatever, part one - by Chaele - 05-12-2022, 09:43 PM