Personal Quest [SE] don't die or whatever, part one
Chaele Omriwin
Shaman

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int: 0
Played by: Cith Offline
Change author:
MP: 235
my ears can hear my mouth can speak my spirit talks my soul believes
And so the group sets to their tasks to the rhythm of Zamara’s idle music. Darkeye ’s calculations are a little rough, but he manages to plot out a decent space with Maeve and her blueprints there to clarify things. The supplies available should make for a modest hut, perhaps with enough room for a straw bed and shelf-table.

Seeing that the two need little assistance and that Remi has already spurred off between the trees, Chaele sets down her pamphlets and sits beside Zamara. The two finish about a half dozen little effigies with quick ease, each with its own unique shape and personality. Eventually the shaman will collect them and stand again. “Will you help me set them out or stay and make more?”

Meanwhile it seems that Remi ’s attempts at warding off the worst predators have intimidated anything else that might be worth collecting for now. There is, however, a deaf bundle of sentient vines that reaches greedily for his foot as it passes.
Base code by Odd • Art by Krakenkatz

Messages In This Thread
[SE] don't die or whatever, part one - by Chaele - 05-12-2022, 09:43 PM
RE: [SE] don't die or whatever, part one - by Chaele - 05-22-2022, 04:37 AM