Personal Quest [SE] don't die or whatever, part one
Zamara Iosu

Age: 22 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: DaniKay Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Smiling with the contentment that comes from a day filled with fine purpose, Zamara seeks to gather up each crafted sign as carefully as possible. She places them one by one within a basket of woven reeds until each has been collected before standing from her grassy seat and propping the container on a hip to haul it.

"I will, of course, be glad to go with you, my friend." She states in reply to Chaele's inquiry. "Although I think it best if you lead on, else we end up lost again like the last time you had me do the navigation!" A bright and cheerful laugh accompanies her jest.

During their venture into the wild, the young dancer goes through all that her guide has taught her since their first encounter. She occasionally speaks up with any questions that occur to her curious mind.

"Chaele… what if someone seeks shelter in what we build here today that has ill intentions? What if they break everything?"

---------

Zamara sets out with Chaele in the lead to place their crafted effigies, pointing the way.
Zamara

Messages In This Thread
[SE] don't die or whatever, part one - by Chaele - 05-12-2022, 09:43 PM
RE: [SE] don't die or whatever, part one - by Zamara - 05-25-2022, 11:10 AM