what it's worth
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
arms give away your need
"There is rumour of a relic in the Maw," Ronin says softly, his footsteps crunching around the compacted snow as he carefully cold-blooming flowers around Safrin's area of the shrine. "We already planned to go and retrieve it, but now I've had word that there might be one in Stormbreak as well..."

Heaving a deep sigh and straightening up to admire his handiwork, Ronin smiles softly to see the statue of his goddess surrounded by brightness and life. "I have asked if Maeve and Melita would try to start the search while I am away, but I do worry. Apparently an Ascended has learned about this too. And I wouldn't put it past them to try to get into Stormbreak again."

Shaking his head, he's more venting his thoughts than asking for guidance; at least this way he can get all of his thoughts out and his mind clear before taking on whatever it might be at the bottom of the Arclight.

Ronin is cashing in his levelling reward: Mastered demi-god magic via an interaction with your parent god.

He would like this please:

Magic: Rescue | Ronin can bring a fellow Old God demigod to his side in a time of crisis for three concurrent posts. One use per thread. If the summoned demigod also has mastered this ability, they can remain until the end of the thread.
Type: Light | Rank: Mastered
tie them up and around me
and play me as you please
RONIN

Messages In This Thread
what it's worth - by Ronin - 05-14-2022, 12:11 PM
RE: what it's worth - by Safrin - 05-15-2022, 04:29 PM
RE: what it's worth - by Ronin - 05-15-2022, 05:01 PM
RE: what it's worth - by Safrin - 05-15-2022, 05:05 PM
RE: what it's worth - by Ronin - 05-15-2022, 05:14 PM
RE: what it's worth - by Safrin - 05-15-2022, 05:21 PM