so stay with me, love
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// now knowing how to think, i scream aloud, begin to sink
my legs and arms are broken down with envy for the solid ground //
He only manages to bolt so far, his husband’s strength tugging him along further, in ways that seem to be little to no sense to him. It’s not like it matters that much, there’s little fear for the Flood to be able to get out of the maze. But it’s still disorienting all the same.

At least the shriek of the banshee is further away now, little hopes of catching up to them at this point as far as he can tell. He lags behind Nate, laughing alongside his husband, unable to keep the Lone Ranger’s laughter from affecting him.

But then they trip and all he sees is Nate going down before he slips on the ice and follows suit, already preparing to fucking curse at the cold that bites into his exposed skin, peppering the less freckled face with more red. Nate’s damn right in tucking Sunjata in so that he doesn’t have a chance to complain, all attempts muffled in the little half growl half whine he buries into Nate’s chest before adjusting his attention.

I think so.” He murmurs after a moment, attention drawn to the thing under the hedge that glints in contrast to the ice and snow. “Oh there’s the fucker!” He crows, half scrambling over Nate to reach in under the bush and pull out the spicy sword with a fair amount of triumph.

A bright cheery grin is shot at Nate, until the heat gets to him and he has to drop it onto the snow.

At least now they’ve gotten Flametongue back, and with the banshee far enough away they can continue on finding their way out of this mess until Sunjata stubbornly chooses to fly them out.

— FIN <3333
// i'm reaching for the life within me, how can one man stop his ending?
i thought of just your face, relaxed, and floated into space //
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
so stay with me, love - by Sunjata - 05-15-2022, 06:02 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Nate - 05-15-2022, 06:47 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Sunjata - 05-16-2022, 12:42 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Nate - 05-16-2022, 05:40 PM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Sunjata - 05-17-2022, 05:16 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Nate - 05-17-2022, 06:13 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Sunjata - 05-18-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Serendipity - 05-18-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Nate - 05-18-2022, 12:29 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Sunjata - 05-18-2022, 12:48 AM
RE: so stay with me, love - by Nate - 05-18-2022, 05:44 AM