[seasonal event] Fake smiles and happy never after
for Kiada
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
Big dreamers shoot for open skies
If Maea was disappointed at the lack of reaction to the Magna, the didn't det it show. Instead the simply nodded, found another knife för Kiada and scootched over to the side so that they would both have room to work. There was plenty to go around, and Maea soon fell into a rhythm of slicing, skinning, cleaning and chopping, with the occasional pause to check on the kettle and fetch another bag.

"More or less" she replied, finding it much easier to talk when she did not have to look at the other person. "Some years I do other things, or try at least, but eventually I always end up in the kitchen." While laborious in its own way, the job was not that heavy and for someone with her lack of physical strength and... other talents... it was ideal. Ont of the way, out of the sun, and everyone else was glad to leave the task for someone else.

Sneaking a peak at the dark haired woman beside her, Maea nodded again. "Born and raised.. You're not, I take it. This your first festival?"

♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [seasonal event] Fake smiles and happy never after - by Maea - 03-04-2019, 02:58 PM