amorphophallus titanum
for nature frey
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
Flora
Shoulders back, chin high; her hair was a bit wind-combed but that sort of went with the Torchline vibe. Right? Gods but she wished Jack had stayed. But nevermind. Nevermind. She could do this. She would do this.

With a starfish and bright pink flower placed at the base of Frey's shrine, the bastard child of Remi Taliesin knelt before the altar and took a deep breath. "So...here's the thing. If you answer me, I promise I won't waste your time. I'll even tell you what I want now—daggers that look like feathers that will return when I throw them. Because...as has been recently pointed out to me, throwing knives aren't that easy to use." Pausing, her cheeks slightly flushed (from the sun, of course, and hopefully prettily so), Flora reminds herself not to ramble. "Please Frey? I just want something that's my own. Some way I can rely on myself and not have to name drop who my family is if I ever get into trouble."

Messages In This Thread
amorphophallus titanum - by Flora - 05-16-2022, 02:39 PM
RE: amorphophallus titanum - by Frey - 05-17-2022, 03:54 PM
RE: amorphophallus titanum - by Flora - 05-17-2022, 04:07 PM