Training hold me back
for Maeve
Chaele Omriwin
Shaman

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int: 0
Played by: Cith Offline
Change author:
MP: 235
chaele
worship like a dog
Chaele does not need a second look up to hear distant sound of flapping wings, the circling dragon an ever present reminder that Maeve’s defenses stretch farther than the length of her whip. Their gaze is instead on the weapon between the Nightshade’s deft hands. Its first lick at the air is moreso a warning, not unlike the words that tumble from full lips, but the shaman steps back in a dodge all the same.

“I am not so lucky,” they reply, a faint grin present in the lilt of her voice even as her mouth remains masked. “You could kill me now and no one would ever know. But I think you will not, stargazer. I think you are like me, who craves the challenge of a good, clean duel.”

They step closer then, circling around in the direction of Maeve’s nondominant side. The glint of their machete’s edge reveals that it has been dulled by mundane preparations for LongNight; while it may still cut, it will not slice deep. “I will stop at the word yield, and I have healing herbs for after. Agreed?”
at the shrine of my lies
Code blatantly stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
hold me back - by Chaele - 05-17-2022, 12:22 AM
RE: hold me back - by Maeve - 05-17-2022, 11:42 PM
RE: hold me back - by Chaele - 05-18-2022, 02:11 PM
RE: hold me back - by Maeve - 05-19-2022, 11:32 PM
RE: hold me back - by Chaele - 05-20-2022, 06:29 PM