there's no honor in suffering
iykyk <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// now take what i offer, straight up the nose down the throat, it's a bearable bruise on your conscious
but don't it feel good? don't you feel calmer? i am the way and the life in the best looking truth //
I feel like we’re just trading one maze for another.” He begins, mumbling toward his husband as he heads down yet another path – one he can’t tell whether it leads to the fire in the center or whether it’ll lead them back to the beginning. “And of course, more snow. Makes me miss my long hair.” His head lifts up toward the heavy cloud cover, the maze dark in comparison, shoulders slumping as he turns to look back at his husband and seek out his arm with a gloved hand.

Once he has threaded their fingers together, he tugs Nate into his side, head hovering over his shoulder as if to whisper something mischievous and secretive, when it’s really just “I hope you aren’t annoyed I’ve gone from wah it’s too hot to it’s fucking cold.” Because for Nate it had been quite sudden, the jump from Longheat to Deepfrost less than a blink of an eye for the Ascended.
i am the driver, i am the shadow, and i am the hearse
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 05-19-2022, 03:21 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Nate - 05-20-2022, 04:15 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 05-21-2022, 06:34 PM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Nate - 05-25-2022, 06:31 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 05-26-2022, 12:37 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Nate - 07-03-2022, 06:35 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 07-03-2022, 04:33 PM