there's no honor in suffering
iykyk <3
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

"Oh is that what you feel like?" Nate teases back easily, two sets of staticky hands draped out behind him like great wings, dragging along either side of the path they're tucked into. "Y'know Sunshine, I think you might be onto something there." The grin that the Lone Ranger flashes at his husband is brighter than the thin Deepfrost sun could ever hope to be.

A soft laugh leaves Nate as he leans into the hand on his arm, his grip just kissing the edge of too tight as their hands lace together. "I miss the hair too." He moans sadly, his head tipping back and his eyes closing as he sucks in a dramatic sigh. "At least I'm here t keep you warm, huh?" Nate murmurs back, turning his head so they're facing each other and simply hoping they don't run into a hedge wall. "But I could never be annoyed at you. Not really." Leaning in, he presses their lips together, slowing their steps to a gentle stop so Nate can wrap around him.

It doesn't last long, Nate pulling back just as he starts to feel the urge to summon more hands and drag them across his husbands body. The smile that's been playing at his lips since they entered the labyrinth grows wider, smug as Nate tugs Sunjata around another corner.
killed my old self
but the new me isn't much better

Messages In This Thread
there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 05-19-2022, 03:21 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Nate - 05-20-2022, 04:15 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 05-21-2022, 06:34 PM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Nate - 05-25-2022, 06:31 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 05-26-2022, 12:37 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Nate - 07-03-2022, 06:35 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 07-03-2022, 04:33 PM