there's no honor in suffering
iykyk <3
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

Nate has no choice but to catch the whine, letting it land in the shell of his ear and rumble there. "Later." The promise is filled with heat, desire that cannot be tamped down even by his own deadened biology. They have work to do, and if they get distracted now it will never get done.

Labyrinths require a touch more actual thinking than Nate has ever really gotten used to, and this one is no exception. His preferred method for them is to simply brute force it, and if that isn't an option, then to simply outlast it, but neither of those works when they're actively looking for something. "I'm surprised he even spoke to you." The ascended glances over as Sunjata pats the pot in his bag. "Was it something about how dramatic and selfish you are?" A grin that's more teeth than mirth splits Nate's cheeks as he looks over at his husband curiously, making another turn that seems to bring them closer to the sound of crackling flames.
killed my old self
but the new me isn't much better

Messages In This Thread
there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 05-19-2022, 03:21 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Nate - 05-20-2022, 04:15 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 05-21-2022, 06:34 PM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Nate - 05-25-2022, 06:31 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 05-26-2022, 12:37 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Nate - 07-03-2022, 06:35 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 07-03-2022, 04:33 PM