there's no honor in suffering
iykyk <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// now take what i offer, straight up the nose down the throat, it's a bearable bruise on your conscious
but don't it feel good? don't you feel calmer? i am the way and the life in the best looking truth //
A little hum of annoyance leaves him, even as the promise inspires a light flush to course along his neck under the scarf Nate had ensured he wears to fight against the cold. He’ll hold his husband to that promise the second they’re back home, but regardless – he’s right. There’s work to do. And besides, he’d already dropped the ball about Deimos, and if there’s an absolute cockblock of a man? It’s the Sword.

I sort of conned him into it.” There’s an amused, slanted grin shot the Ascended’s way as he’s tugged this way and that to follow the sound of the crackling fire. “No, though I was surprised it wasn’t.” But he doesn’t say what it is until they reach the fire, the light reflecting off Sunjata’s winter pale face as he moves the bag he carries to produce the pot, turning to face his husband more fully to show him what it says in the bottom of it.

An easy, carved ‘fuck you’ placed in the bottom of the fire pot. And once Sunjata’s sure Nate’s had a moment to read it, the Flood snickers. “I had a letter from Kiada that she wanted me to give him if I crossed his path. He gave me this in return for it.” Worth the trade, to be honest.
i am the driver, i am the shadow, and i am the hearse
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 05-19-2022, 03:21 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Nate - 05-20-2022, 04:15 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 05-21-2022, 06:34 PM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Nate - 05-25-2022, 06:31 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 05-26-2022, 12:37 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Nate - 07-03-2022, 06:35 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 07-03-2022, 04:33 PM