there's no honor in suffering
iykyk <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
// now take what i offer, straight up the nose down the throat, it's a bearable bruise on your conscious
but don't it feel good? don't you feel calmer? i am the way and the life in the best looking truth //
He hums, amusement flickering across his face in little lines of the twitch of his lip, the wrinkling of his nose, the crinkle of his eyes. “Me too.” He admits, another laugh leaving him. It was ridiculous, though he supposes he shouldn’t have expected anything less from the Sword. And at the very least, it would get him what he needed out of it. So he turns back, blocking the view from where his husband stands and where he faces the crackling fire ahead of him.

He pushes the sleeves of his shirt back up to his elbow, reaching into the pack at his side, grabbing a few of the sticks he’d gathered specifically for this – breaking a few of the branches to toss into the bottom of the pit, before sticking the end of the longest one into the fire. He waits, ensuring that the flame has swallowed the end of it before he withdraws, setting it into his pot. It’s only a few more seconds before it’s caught on the branches within and he can withdraw the stick, waving it around in the cool air until the flame is mostly extinguished. After that, he works to break down the branch he’d used, adding it into the pot alongside the other bits of kindling and wood he’d brought to make sure it doesn’t go out while he completes the rest of his tasks (and the trip home, of course).

Luckily, it doesn’t take that long, and when he turns back toward Nate he flashes his husband a soft smile, holding the pot off to the side – the furthest away from the Lone Ranger – before he reaches out to tug him close, pressing a kiss to his cheek. “Lets go home, yeah?” He’d rather get out of this maze as quickly as possible, if he’s being honest, and while it takes a decent amount of time to get out it's far shorter than he'd anticipated.

- FIN <3333
i am the driver, i am the shadow, and i am the hearse
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 05-19-2022, 03:21 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Nate - 05-20-2022, 04:15 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 05-21-2022, 06:34 PM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Nate - 05-25-2022, 06:31 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 05-26-2022, 12:37 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Nate - 07-03-2022, 06:35 AM
RE: there's no honor in suffering - by Sunjata - 07-03-2022, 04:33 PM