wound relentlessly
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
She doesn’t know what she’s done to him, as she unravels his past and their connection like it was common gossip. But it was nothing like that to her, it was her story and he had played a major part. The part that validated her and proved that she had the capability to be a person. That her parents didn’t need to try and hide her away because of the ones from before that hadn’t made it. Their protection suffocated her, and Deimos had always given her a chance to expand and grow. And then he died. And she had left. And things were never the same after that. “I see them all the time.” She feels for him, she yearns to help him. But she doesn’t know how. He had been quiet, brooding, capable in her life that she knew him. And Kiada, a woman of fury and fiery tempers, of love lost and gained and lost again who would howl at the moon at injustice, wasn’t made to comfort. She was made to destroy. And she regrets that too.

The Harpy watches the Reaper fall to his knees, and there’s a strong sense of pain and grief that envelops her. But she cannot move, not yet. Instead, Auni presses gently against his side – a constant in the darkness of the mind and strange timelines that come and go like waves that ebb and flow. Kiada stands before him, and her icy eyes never leave his face as he covers it and whispers. And she feels guilty, for causing it. For realizing the pain of everything that happened to the both of them. How life was unfair and brutal. But she knew that if anyone were prepared, at least once upon a time, it was him and her. But she is not that person anymore, and he isn’t the same one that had died among the whitecapped mountains of her one true home.

She doesn’t know where that leaves them.

I lost her twice.” He says, and her brows furrow – tears that she had been shedding this past month still brimmed along the waterline of her eyes. She’s not certain she knows who he’s talking about. But she’s heard his name intertwined with another. Huyana. And with it, echoes Ru’in. “I lost him twice, too.” She says quietly, kneeling down to the earth as he pulls his knees to his chest. He cannot look at her, and she doesn’t make him. Instead, she lets him speak. She wants to be near, to comfort, but she knows not how. So she gives him companionship instead, as Auni presses gently into the opposite side that Kiada kneels beside.

But his next words stop her chest from hurting for him quite so much. She did have drive. And she was strong, despite her young age. His laugh was a sound of sadness and burdens, of a world that seemed pressed onto his shoulders. And she yearns to help him. And for a moment, she wonders if she touches him, if he’d shrink away from her touch or if she could hold and soothe him. Both creatures with blood on their hands, unable to hold things without breaking them.

He still doesn’t look. His eyes, those sapphire pools closed, and he begins to shake. It is then, before he speaks that she reaches out and wraps her arms around him tight. Her head on his shoulder as she hopes to hold him tight to her. “You weren’t done yet.” She says quietly through her own sadness. “I don’t know why we’re here, but we are.” Her voice is quieter now, hinting at almost a whisper as she tries to calm his shaking. “This world has so many problems, too, but it’s nothing like home. We make the most of it.” She says eventually, nearly a whisper. “It’s nothing like the Basin, but I could make it home with you.” She wants to say, but she bites onto her tongue. She’d followed Deimos to pride and strength once before. She’d follow him anywhere.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
wound relentlessly - by Deimos - 03-03-2019, 12:18 AM
RE: wound relentlessly - by Kiada - 03-03-2019, 08:09 AM
RE: wound relentlessly - by Deimos - 03-04-2019, 01:31 AM
RE: wound relentlessly - by Kiada - 03-04-2019, 05:33 AM
RE: wound relentlessly - by Deimos - 03-04-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: wound relentlessly - by Kiada - 03-09-2019, 04:27 AM
RE: wound relentlessly - by Deimos - 03-10-2019, 01:17 AM
RE: wound relentlessly - by Kiada - 03-17-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: wound relentlessly - by Deimos - 03-17-2019, 11:35 PM