running up that hill
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
He smiles a little in relief as he hears all of this. "Personally, I think your idea is a good one. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. But I think you need more preparation. This preparation that I have made, I could try to transfer it to your settlements. Why should we establish two villages in the same place? Let's start one and since you hate the gods on your side tell me what you need. I will help as much as I can. But I still serve Kor, even though I still see Frey as the most reasonable of all heralds. I also strive to work with her. My place is where the war is. That is my task. An oath is an oath. I don't take it lightly." He said.

Darkeye nods at this comment. "You understand my concerns, I hope. If you can manage it all, I'm glad. But such wars often last longer than you think you must be very well prepared for everything. What about people who seek your protection only while the war is going on, will they find it?" He says in a calm voice.

That was something Darkeye wanted to avoid saying but it was unfortunately good words."The problem is who is really innocent anymore. You brought the people to Stormbreak. That means you are partly to blame for what happened there. Strictly speaking, those are the facts. I know that Remi is not easy, but I have talked with him as well as with Ronin. But I believe they will be able to find you. The war will come to your village as well. I hope I am wrong. But my experience tells me that as long as you or Nate are involved, they will find you. Because the war only ends one way. When the powerful wipe each other out. You're not going to watch Nate die. He's too important to you. But the demigods will tear each other apart once it starts, and you know it. The only question is how fast it will happen. Wessex is going to need Nate for what's coming. She can't face Ronin or Remi alone. So why I'm helping you is for simple reasons. Your name has meaning, you have reach, and the gods are behind your plans." He said seriously. He didn't want to do it, but if he founded the village where Sunjata would do it, people would go to Sunjata and he would be alone. For the sake of the innocent, he had to hand over his project to him, as much as he did not want to do it. Or change the place for his Village.

These words hit Darkeye with surprise and he didn't even try to hide it. His eyes grew wide and he stopped writing for a moment. Before he could continue writing, he took a short breath. "I didn't know she had done such a thing. I will talk to her about it. However, I disapprove of your husband's behavior. If I should see something like that again, I would not remain silent. She is one of those who helped me, whether Voice cursed me or not. She tries so hard to please everyone here and endures everything with a big smile, doesn't it hurt you to see her like this? She is sometimes disrespected by her own people. I understand that you want to put the feelings behind you, but she doesn't deserve that. Nate did the same thing in Stormbreak... That doesn't mean what she did was good." He bit his thumb and thought. His thoughts were racing. Then he took another deep breath. "I will still help her, she deserves her chance to make amends. She has already died once for what she did, she has suffered enough for it, and she has atoned for her actions, unlike Nate. I will defend her against anyone, even if it means going up against all of Caido. I owe it to her. Even if it means that I have to face a demigod. "He said with a determined look. There was no doubt in his voice. He didn't want to make it sound like a threat.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
running up that hill - by Sunjata - 06-02-2022, 02:40 AM
RE: running up that hill - by Darkeye - 06-02-2022, 04:46 PM
RE: running up that hill - by Sunjata - 06-03-2022, 01:07 AM
RE: running up that hill - by Darkeye - 06-03-2022, 06:33 PM
RE: running up that hill - by Sunjata - 06-04-2022, 06:02 PM
RE: running up that hill - by Darkeye - 06-04-2022, 07:07 PM
RE: running up that hill - by Sunjata - 06-04-2022, 10:03 PM
RE: running up that hill - by Darkeye - 06-05-2022, 05:24 AM
RE: running up that hill - by Sunjata - 06-05-2022, 06:24 AM