running up that hill
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood

If I’m being honest, I think that having two options are a good idea overall. The safe haven is… Completely neutral. No abilities or shifts or upgrades will work within, so it will be a lot of work, but there may be some that don’t wish to give up their power. A refugee space for during the war may be important to have as well.” He rumbles in a bit of thought, reaching out to grab the mug he’d drained the cocoa from, if for nothing else but to have something to fiddle with aside from the wedding ring on his finger.

As for welcoming those only when he’s needed, it wouldn’t be that different from before in his mind. “Yes. As those who moved to Torchline and left while I ruled, I have no objections to helping those who need me when or if they do.” And if they don’t? Then that’s fine too. It wasn’t a hang up for him.

However, his gaze snaps back to Darkeye when he starts to lay out what he believes to be facts, brows pinching together as surprise crosses his face. “How do you know I was the one that brought them to Stormbreak?” As far as everyone knew, he’d been in Torchline, spending the evening with Maeve. “They used my shifts, yes, but I can’t say I’m surprised by the accusations. It was a dragon.” After all, as he unwraps the scarf from his neck, Darkeye would see the mottling of scars from a relic hunt, a scar along his jugular from before he’d even arrived to Caido, and of course — the dozens of Ascended bites along his skin. The scarf itself is used instead of the mug that he can twist within his scarred hands, the lightning marked one resting atop as he regards Darkeye and the accusation more intensely. “I only have Frey at my back. Safrin murdered me, Ronin brought me back.” He says simply. “I’m Safrin’s Betrayer, after all.” And Ludo? Well, he’s never met it. “They’ve had plenty of chances to come and get me and they haven’t yet. Something tells me that I’m low on the demigod totem pole, especially if — and excuse my language — I’m fucking off from being actively involved in the war. I’m not the threat.

He takes a deep breath though as Darkeye continues, a twitch of his lip that’s partial amusement and disbelief as he continues. “Perhaps I’m missing something. I don’t know what Nate did to Maea. As for whether it hurts? It did, a long time ago. When she died and she left her last words for everyone except for me from a demigod of Mort’s that hated me for exactly the same reasons you seem to have distaste for me. I didn’t get her last words to me, had to watch as everyone else did, and I grieved her.” It’s a bit touchy, a slight huff of a laugh of disbelief and unamusement leaving him. “Her and I have talked since then. We agreed to… Start over. Nothings going to be the same between us, though. She’s not the same timid woman I met years ago, afraid of her own magic. Nor am I the same man as I once was.” He leans in, twisting the scarf between his hands. “But that doesn’t mean I won’t help her when she needs me to. I know my presence is hard on her, so if she wants me for anything she needs to come to me first.” It’s the only thing that makes sense to him. Why torment her when they’d agreed to not step on eggshells around one another? “As for Nate? I’m not my husband’s keeper just as he isn’t mine.
did you get out all of that angry passion?
is it still formin'? Has it started to torture you?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
running up that hill - by Sunjata - 06-02-2022, 02:40 AM
RE: running up that hill - by Darkeye - 06-02-2022, 04:46 PM
RE: running up that hill - by Sunjata - 06-03-2022, 01:07 AM
RE: running up that hill - by Darkeye - 06-03-2022, 06:33 PM
RE: running up that hill - by Sunjata - 06-04-2022, 06:02 PM
RE: running up that hill - by Darkeye - 06-04-2022, 07:07 PM
RE: running up that hill - by Sunjata - 06-04-2022, 10:03 PM
RE: running up that hill - by Darkeye - 06-05-2022, 05:24 AM
RE: running up that hill - by Sunjata - 06-05-2022, 06:24 AM
RE: running up that hill - by Darkeye - 06-05-2022, 07:19 AM
RE: running up that hill - by Sunjata - 06-06-2022, 02:54 AM