sleepless paradise
Ray!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
SUNJATA
i was never the sharp knife, but i was never the dull mind
i was somewhere in between, a thorn, an acquiescent
He doesn’t visit Torchline often. Nor does he visit those he’d seen back when he ruled here that often either, but a thought had occurred to him and with the silence of Maeve’s response on the subject of his gathering in Torchline, he still arrives in a range of quiet – keeping mostly to himself except for a letter sent to Ray hoping that she might join him at the Arclight Ocean. A bit of help gathering things for his quest from Frey, to catch up between them and how she and Torchline are faring, and perhaps asking if she’d be interested in helping him with his safe haven.

Either way, the letter is sent and Sunjata’s at the ocean, seeing the expanse of sand and waves that call to him deep down in his soul as it always had. It was like a missing piece each and every time he’d left the ocean’s side, the only thing in his youth that had any good light to it. And now? Well, now it was bittersweet. He wonders if he pokes around any further he might find something he doesn’t expect. (If he were to find his father’s body amongst the deep, he doesn’t know if it will be relief or fear).

Regardless, he stands there, a cigarette just recently put out but the air of smoke around him as he stares at the ocean and waits with a bag slung along his side.
so you said it was for me, when you tried to break me
well you can save your breath, i know, i'm not the kind you pray for
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-02-2022, 02:48 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 06-16-2022, 06:04 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-19-2022, 09:36 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 06-25-2022, 05:13 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-25-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 06-28-2022, 08:17 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 06-29-2022, 02:03 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 07-02-2022, 10:33 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 07-03-2022, 03:49 AM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Ray - 07-13-2022, 08:03 PM
RE: sleepless paradise - by Sunjata - 07-14-2022, 12:41 AM