[se] now the days go by so fast
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
walked out this morning and i wrote down this song.
i just can't remember who to send it to
Flora’s words hit just as she’d likely intended them to, and Remi found himself nodding his head wearily as if he’d been slapped. No, after everything, he probably didn’t have much of a leg to stand on when it came to the comings and goings of his children, not with the sort of parent he’d somehow become. Even so, no part of him could just accept this with the ease Flora seemed to want.

Pressing his teeth together, the alchemist ran a hand through his curls. “I would say experience has more to do with being an adult in this world than age..” He counters, but gently.

"They are going to think that regardless of where you live. And unfortunately I am not sure there is anywhere you could go that my name will not follow you." Apologetically said, Remi lowers his eyes guiltily and regards the beam in his hand. Turning it over, eventually he sets it down and walks across the dusty floor.

"We both know Torchline is not safe." Remi mumbles, reaching out his arms for Flora to slip into if she would. "Is there anything you need from me?" And then, after only a moment, he adds: "Anything you want?"
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[se] now the days go by so fast - by Remi - 06-02-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: [se] now the days go by so fast - by Flora - 06-02-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: [se] now the days go by so fast - by Remi - 06-02-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: [se] now the days go by so fast - by Flora - 06-02-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: [se] now the days go by so fast - by Remi - 06-02-2022, 07:38 PM
RE: [se] now the days go by so fast - by Flora - 06-03-2022, 03:53 PM
RE: [se] now the days go by so fast - by Remi - 06-15-2022, 02:24 PM
RE: [se] now the days go by so fast - by Flora - 06-28-2022, 02:25 PM