the shrike to your glorious thorn
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Nothing ever comes without a consequence or cost

Noah took his time with her once the door was closed. He was silent for so many minutes. He held her and absorbed her, his mind melding with hers over the bond as he held her body close. With all of the world closed off an away from them, Noah was better able to focus on her. Focus on her face, her hair, her breathing, and every single emotion that she placed before him. He was the safety for her vulnerability, and always would be. ”Ive been thinking more and more that I need someone by my side, here.” He made the smallest motion to assure that she knew he was taking about this office, this Citadel, this region. ”Deimos and Sah both have their place, and they do their jobs well. Halo needs them where they are.”

”Halo will never stop being treacherous. It will always be dangerous.” and we will always lose people went without saying. ”But I’m asking you to help me lead here. Protect them. Keep care over the flock.”

NOAH OLSON

Messages In This Thread
the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Cordelia - 06-02-2022, 08:02 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Noah - 06-03-2022, 01:47 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Noah - 06-08-2022, 07:49 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Noah - 06-12-2022, 06:14 PM