[RQ] mixology
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 32 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
where'er the goddess turns her melancholy gaze, Man his loathsomeness displays
Grief twinges over her face, normally so rigidly held in some mixture of vapidity or sternness. The vigil she'd held for Abraham had never been joined. How many others had been the same out of necessity, because so many others were also burying their dead? The magnitude of what happened still feels too big for her mind, and the ease with which Ronin speaks of it is comforting, like a big brother telling his younger sister he'd take care of it - without ever revealing how. "It seems all the more cruel on their behalf, to have involved the likes of us. You are all godlike - it was the equivalent of Generals killing foot soldiers, and for the sake of what?" And had she been here, at Abe's side, she would have been just as useless. Her skin whitens around the vials.

Nodding sharply, she pours the vial he notes, nose wrinkling slightly outside her tight control. She'd had Riya burn the samples they'd found in the Temple when Gideon had consorted with the dark spirits there. Willing to sacrifice him if it meant destroying the vile substance. Ironic that it's so necessary when creating defenses against them when she'd rather never touch it again. "I never turned my eyes to the inner workings of The Tower. I am a soldier, nothing more. But perhaps I should have, if it might have altered fate." It's pure arrogance to assume she could have changed anything by being involved with the mysterious inner sanctum nobody truly spoke of - especially when she is nothing special herself - but grief and regret loosen her tongue unfairly. Corking the vial so any remaining drops cannot become a risk she has already seen firsthand, Anju waits for the next one to be pointed out, biting that traitorous tongue.
ANJU

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] mixology - by Ronin - 06-03-2022, 08:24 PM
RE: [RQ] mixology - by Anju - 06-03-2022, 09:16 PM
RE: [RQ] mixology - by Ronin - 06-05-2022, 10:05 AM
RE: [RQ] mixology - by Anju - 06-07-2022, 04:36 PM
RE: [RQ] mixology - by Ronin - 06-07-2022, 04:58 PM
RE: [RQ] mixology - by Anju - 06-11-2022, 02:44 AM
RE: [RQ] mixology - by Ronin - 06-11-2022, 07:02 PM
RE: [RQ] mixology - by Anju - 06-23-2022, 09:03 PM
RE: [RQ] mixology - by Ronin - 06-26-2022, 05:36 PM
RE: [RQ] mixology - by Anju - 07-01-2022, 10:39 PM