under her eye
isla
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sorry, she adds belatedly. It’d be my first choice if we didn’t just spend three hundred odd years stuck there. And if they didn’t know any better? Then she’d be the first to say hell yeah, bring the walls up. Let them batter themselves to death on defenses while their family creates their own little paradise.

Taking the time to circle it again, Wessex has to chuckle to herself as an intrusive thought worms its way in. They could have at least tried to be a little more creative, huh? I mean, two Spires with punishment vibes? That’s just lazy. It only serves to illustrate what the demigod is firmly convinced of. And innovation is one of the things our Lady isn’t lacking. If there are echoes of superiority in her tone, it’s because yes, Wessex is physically turning her nose up at the Stormbreak building as she starts to wander away.

Let me know if you want to take the lead, I’m happy to mosey on behind you two. Which is to say - where to next?

The Wraith
the bright
the thing in the night
Wessex

Messages In This Thread
under her eye - by Wessex - 06-03-2022, 09:54 PM
RE: under her eye - by Isla - 06-05-2022, 10:10 AM
RE: under her eye - by Wessex - 06-07-2022, 01:41 AM
RE: under her eye - by Isla - 06-08-2022, 04:27 PM
RE: under her eye - by Wessex - 06-14-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: under her eye - by Isla - 06-14-2022, 04:24 PM