and the stars, they always cry
Maeve!
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
If I hold up hell, will you take the blame?
Put the devil’s tongue on my middle name
She's expecting him to visit, but not so soon. As such, she's in the middle of another meeting when he arrives. He only has to wait a few minutes before she's coming to meet him, a soft smile on her lips as she extends her hand to the Flood as she reaches the bottom of the steps. "Sunjata, it's nice to see you." She murmurs, not daring to bring up the real topic of conversation while they were out in the open. This was a matter to be discussed behind closed doors for the time being.

Maeve takes his hand, blinking as his scent suddenly drifts towards her, tickling her nose. She breathes in deeply. It's a mix of sandalwood, sea salt, lavender, and something else that she can't place, but it makes her tongue water. Her pupils dilate, swallowing up the jade of her irises as she looks up at him, lips parting for the span of a breath before she remembers herself. That's new. "Come... Let's go to my office." Maeve breathes, giving his hand a squeeze and tugging him up the stairs, slipping back into her work space before closing the door behind him. "Where should we start?"
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
and the stars, they always cry - by Sunjata - 06-07-2022, 04:32 PM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Maeve - 06-08-2022, 01:06 AM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Sunjata - 06-08-2022, 04:17 AM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Maeve - 06-08-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Sunjata - 06-08-2022, 10:17 PM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Maeve - 06-09-2022, 05:21 PM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Sunjata - 06-10-2022, 04:35 PM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Maeve - 07-04-2022, 06:06 PM