and the stars, they always cry
Maeve!
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
If I hold up hell, will you take the blame?
Put the devil’s tongue on my middle name
His smile is just as light and bright as the last time she saw him. The news of what happened with Nate reached her shortly after it all happened and she can only assume that things are right for him once more. The Nightshade smiles back just as easily, lacing their fingers together, tugging him up the stairs more like she would a client at the Halenani than someone she's having a meeting with. She doesn't give it much thought, however. It's simply how they are. "I'm assuming things are well? You don't look like you're falling apart at the seams." The queen teases lightly, shooting him a look over her shoulder as they climb the stairs, opening the door and stepping inside only to lock it behind them once more.

He brushes his fingers across her palm, not releasing her completely as she guides them to sit on the settee. Maeve sits, crossing her legs and tugging him down beside her, leaning lightly against the back of the seat. Her thumb brushes across the tops of his knuckles absentmindedly, simply enjoying the contact, mind flitting to Harper working somewhere in the building, a slight smile curling on her lips at the thought of him. Maeve takes a breath, turning her attention back to him as his scent assaults her again, "I wouldn't be opposed to that... Can you tell me more about it?" The Nightshade asks, genuine curiosity coloring her voice.
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
and the stars, they always cry - by Sunjata - 06-07-2022, 04:32 PM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Maeve - 06-08-2022, 01:06 AM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Sunjata - 06-08-2022, 04:17 AM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Maeve - 06-08-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Sunjata - 06-08-2022, 10:17 PM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Maeve - 06-09-2022, 05:21 PM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Sunjata - 06-10-2022, 04:35 PM
RE: and the stars, they always cry - by Maeve - 07-04-2022, 06:06 PM