[open se] all is calm, all is bright
LN prep!
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And it feels like fear
Like I'll disappear
The bark was tougher than she thought. Shaking out her fingers that had been groaning in protest over the way she squeezed the handle of the knife, Maea shifted her weight and put some more force behind it as she tried again. A long vertical cut down the aspen tree, followed by two horizontal at top and bottom; then the trick was to pry the tip of a dagger in beneath and slowly roll the bark back from the wood until it came off in a single sheet.

Several rolls of peppermint bark already lay by her feet, and a few other trees had been unceremoniously stripped. Now they stood stark and naked in the cold, left to shiver in the biting wind. If trees ever felt cold - the girl never paused to consider that.

With a final grunt of mingled effort and satisfaction the bark came off, and she huffed out a breath that fogged slightly in the air. Tucking the knife away, Maea gazed down at the result of her labor, and considered.

"Maybe I overdid a little... Oh." Her head shot up as the sound of chirping snow reached her ears. A wary tension came over the slight figure, until her gaze caught on a figure in the distance. Not quite able to distinguish who it was yet, she waited to see who - or maybe what - it was, whether the figure would approach or leave.

It could be another Banshee.
Gets so hard to steer
Yet I go on
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[open se] all is calm, all is bright - by Wessex - 06-07-2022, 08:46 PM
RE: [open se] all is calm, all is bright - by Maea - 06-07-2022, 09:45 PM
RE: [open se] all is calm, all is bright - by NPC - 06-27-2022, 10:05 PM
RE: [open se] all is calm, all is bright - by NPC - 06-28-2022, 03:02 AM