Training Otra vez
Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i'm suffocating the clock to keep you
i think like a saint, but swing like a thief
You’ve gotten better.” Comes the rumbled compliment from the dark, briefly before Sunjata lights a lantern for the training grounds, pushing off the edge of the building in order to actually be able to see. Of course, he’s gotten his partial shifting back, the ability to shift his eyes to a version that could see much better in the lowlight of a chilly winter and hardly any lights to dot the streets. But if he does it for too long, a headache spurs, and he’d like to prevent that.

He considers her a moment before adjusting the jacket wrapped around him for warmth, his breath clouding in the air as he exhales before inhaling to speak. “Want a partner for it?” He asks, nodding toward the blade in her hand, the slash and block – how they’d trained before but with bows and arrows, different but similar enough that it was nearly a throwback.

Only, if memory serves, the last time they’d sparred in this very building it was when Maea had tried to convince him to break up his marriage with Phoebe. How he hadn’t agreed, how she’d stormed off, how the marriage had ended anyway a short time later.

How messy it had all been.
and inadvertently leading you
to believe i'm your prince
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Otra vez - by Maea - 06-07-2022, 09:00 PM
RE: Otra vez - by Sunjata - 06-08-2022, 04:32 AM
RE: Otra vez - by Maea - 06-08-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Otra vez - by Sunjata - 06-08-2022, 09:30 PM
RE: Otra vez - by Maea - 06-08-2022, 10:18 PM
RE: Otra vez - by Sunjata - 06-09-2022, 04:44 PM