Training Otra vez
Sunjata
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And it feels like fear
Like I'll disappear
Maea took some pleasure in surprising him. Always had, really, and even more so now that she didn't have to care if it was pleasantly or otherwise. A quiet intensity lay about her this evening and it was clear she had little interest in straying from the practice - not even for setting up rules. What was the point of doing that, anyway? Battle would not wait for anyone to get ready, and the moment she let up, Sunjata would have the advantage, with his height and extensive reach.

And magic, apparently. If she hadn't known about it from before, it would have distracted Maea far more than it did. As it was now, the sensation of her dagger blade cutting into fabric kept her grounded, much like the soil beneath her feet and the quiet rhythm that still beat within her mind.
Cut, block, step.

"Oh? I imagine that went on for a while. The man can talk." Maea didn't really see how a conversation with the stocky blacksmith had anything to do with her. But she waited, to see where the man was going with this.

Much to her own surprise her feet brought her away from the counter attack with an easy grace, and before she stopped to congratulate herself - though it was tempting - Maea attempted to step in through Sunjata's guard and aim a lighting quick slash at his ribs.

Dangerous, to get so close. He would have the upper hand if she couldn't dodge the counter in time.
Gets so hard to steer
Yet I go on
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
Otra vez - by Maea - 06-07-2022, 09:00 PM
RE: Otra vez - by Sunjata - 06-08-2022, 04:32 AM
RE: Otra vez - by Maea - 06-08-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Otra vez - by Sunjata - 06-08-2022, 09:30 PM
RE: Otra vez - by Maea - 06-08-2022, 10:18 PM
RE: Otra vez - by Sunjata - 06-09-2022, 04:44 PM