Always asking why
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lily
sing me a song of a lass that is gone
“Safrin,” Lily begins, as she kneels in a rather dogmatic way before the Temple’s shrine. “or whomever. I’m not sure who I should address.” Even though Lily has followed Safrin’s stars, lived in her ‘Church,’ she cannot boast knowledge of the deity. Even though she’s been heavily under Frey’s thrall, she did not know it was him. And Ludo? Ludo’s name has never wafted through her ears.

She makes a face at her own words. “Not even sure how to address you. Singular. Plural? Three in one?” Like the ‘blessed Trinity’ but without so much moral restriction and self-flagellation? She laughs quietly at the thought, but then catches herself and tries to remain… respectful? Solemn? Dignified? Yes, dignified, as if she is worthy of a visit. Turning the laugh into a clearing of her throat, Lily’s hands begin to fidget with her clothing ever so unconsciously.

“I was hoping you might be able to clear some things up for me,” she continues, trying to get to the point. “Regarding your Church. I am not sure -” She catches herself again, and tries to phrase it correctly. “I am not sure what you stand for.” Really, Lily doesn’t even know what she stands for. Is she meant to pick someone to worship? How can there even be Gods if LongNight happenss? Shouldn’t they protect them from that sort of thing?

So you see, she has a fair amount of questions. But she'll start with this one.

merry of soul, she sailed on a day
over the sea to Skye

Messages In This Thread
Always asking why - by Lily - 03-03-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Safrin - 03-06-2019, 12:09 AM
RE: Always asking why - by Lily - 03-06-2019, 04:11 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Safrin - 03-06-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Lily - 03-08-2019, 02:18 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Safrin - 03-08-2019, 05:49 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Lily - 03-11-2019, 09:46 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Safrin - 03-14-2019, 05:05 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Lily - 03-16-2019, 02:25 PM