Always asking why

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Safrin laughs, amused and pleased by Lily's anger. She is a spiteful goddess to be sure, and in his short time here Bastien has pushed just about every obvious divine button that she has. That she has allowed him to live this long is a mercy, but perhaps his luck will run out. The goddess is apparently not the only one displeased with the artist's penchant for fickle fealty.

"Stand for? Sugar you make it all sound so political." The goddess begins with a demure smile. "I don't stand for anything, I just am. Though to put it into terms that you might understand, I suppose you would say I stand for life." She adds with a breezy and beautific smile. "I am ... part of Vi, you might say. Vi being the God of life." Safrin clarifies. Lily has not been in Caido that long, and while it is common knowledge, it's possible the entertainer has not stumbled upon such knowledge.

"My followers? Very little, honestly. Merely that they might spread my name." Safrin who had cults dedicated to her in the past, rituals and sacrifices, was now content with those in the bubble merely knowing her name. The goddess' lips twisted into a knowing smile, as her galactic gaze roamed over Lily for a moment as she considered. "Why me, darling? That is what you'd like to know?" She purrs, the contents of Lily's mind as readable as any book might be. "Well..if you consider my counterparts...Frey has no real interest in much save for sex and procreation. And Ludo? Well ... Ludo likes to keep its plans to itself. It is a tricksy thing, and though it can be quite useful, it is rarely straightforward."

Safrin

Messages In This Thread
Always asking why - by Lily - 03-03-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Safrin - 03-06-2019, 12:09 AM
RE: Always asking why - by Lily - 03-06-2019, 04:11 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Safrin - 03-06-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Lily - 03-08-2019, 02:18 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Safrin - 03-08-2019, 05:49 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Lily - 03-11-2019, 09:46 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Safrin - 03-14-2019, 05:05 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Lily - 03-16-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Always asking why - by Safrin - 03-18-2019, 02:36 PM