History has its eyes on you
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
out of the night that covers me
The Lady had said she was the brightest of her bright ones. Whether it’s encouragement or genuine praise almost doesn’t matter, but the Ascended’s ego is big enough to take it as truth. Goddess, no? Just… rejuvenated. More than - but not in a way that makes Maea any lesser than what she already is.

She hears him, smells him before Samuel ever comes into view. Fortunately for him, Wessex needs something and she isn’t in a position (that is, there are eyewitnesses) to bully him into helping her. Instead, much to her surprise, he offers to help. She looks between the two smaller people with appraising eyes and it is quite possible that they hear a tone from her they might never have heard before; something, not just neutral, but… passive. Almost kind. Almost.

”I’m looking for the oldest books. Something that might document the first, or some of the first LongNights. A journal? A… history book?” She shrugs, not knowing if what she’s just asked for is ridiculous. Does it even exist, in this ruin shell? What if it had, but molded away fifty years ago? Really, just something to indicate whether or not LongNight started before or after the barrier came down around them. They know the magical bubble has killed hundreds of their people, they know it’s changing their world all the time. But do they know the true extent of it all?

Can they stand to know?

black as the pit from pole to pole
i thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul

Messages In This Thread
History has its eyes on you - by Wessex - 03-03-2019, 09:15 PM
RE: History has its eyes on you - by Maea - 03-03-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: History has its eyes on you - by Wessex - 03-10-2019, 08:56 PM
RE: History has its eyes on you - by Maea - 03-10-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: History has its eyes on you - by Samuel - 03-11-2019, 06:20 PM
RE: History has its eyes on you - by Wessex - 03-13-2019, 06:39 PM
RE: History has its eyes on you - by Samuel - 03-14-2019, 05:18 PM