Training in the deep midwinter
Darkeye
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
“Train with me, then,” the General commands (for it offers no room for refusal), already moving towards the weapons rack in the back corner of the Barracks. “No magical powers, just good ol’fashioned weapons. Her beloved chakram is still missing (though not for long, if she can help it), but the sword is an old and dear friend. She picks one up, tests it with a couple of swings away from Darkeye to get the measure of its balance, and then trades it in for another one that suits her better.

Waiting for the Outlander to choose his weapon, and there are many - axes, pikes, rapiers, daggers, a whip, a scythe, staff, lance, swords of all shapes and sizes, as well as a couple bows and arrows - Wessex moves several paces away to give them a wide enough playing area. Once he’s ready, Wessex gives a tight, short nod and then lunges forward, sending her blade towards the outer edge of his right thigh, trying to slice diagonally up and across his body before back across across to the right side at face level.
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
in the deep midwinter - by Wessex - 06-28-2022, 12:53 AM
RE: in the deep midwinter - by Darkeye - 06-29-2022, 04:51 PM
RE: in the deep midwinter - by Wessex - 06-29-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: in the deep midwinter - by Darkeye - 06-29-2022, 07:46 PM
RE: in the deep midwinter - by Wessex - 06-30-2022, 01:55 AM
RE: in the deep midwinter - by Darkeye - 06-30-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: in the deep midwinter - by Wessex - 06-30-2022, 07:57 PM
RE: in the deep midwinter - by Darkeye - 06-30-2022, 08:35 PM