{se} reckless to the day I rest my bones
Enzo Kaliesin

Age: 21 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Enzo

The empty, sunless sky is intimidating only the first two days. After that, it’s merely another inconvenience as his sleep schedule - already tenuous at best - goes completely sideways and into the dirt. Since moving to Torchline at his sisters behest he has spent most of his time gallivanting around, exploring and sticking his fingers into things. Today is no different, though he is determined to be of use.

A little bargaining for some nets at the docks, some gleaning of information from surly old fishermen at the bar, and Enzo has a private little section of river to pull fish from. He’s not planning on keeping them, especially given the pile he already has in a cooler on the bank - even a growing young man couldn’t hope to eat that much. No, he intends to hand them out in chunks to the various organizations around Torchline so they might have enough for LongNight.

Halfway in the river and shivering with the cold but working with a dogged focus, Enzo grunts as he pulls on the netting, barely keeping his footing against the struggling fish in the net but refusing to back down. A routine, as evidenced by his drenched clothing from previous battles.
you'll play the artist and I'll play the thief
'til I just let you down

Messages In This Thread
{se} reckless to the day I rest my bones - by Enzo - 06-28-2022, 10:41 PM