{se} reckless to the day I rest my bones
Enzo Kaliesin

Age: 21 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Enzo

He’s tempted to ask how well she knows them then, given all he has seen. The sharp glint of manipulation in Hotaru’s eyes, the empty void of darkness in Remi’s. Enzo loves his parents as well as any young boy can, and he knows they are both incredibly kind in their own ways, but he can’t conceal his momentary surprise. At least it’s smoothed by a humble smile, light eyes darting downward in a poor attempt at concealment. “So then I’ll take that as not appearing to look like a fisherman. Time to work on growing a beard I suppose,” he chuckles, continuing his merciful killing of the fish as he goes along, not allowing his own conversational desires to extend their suffering.

Once the cooler is filled he bundles up the net and hauls the overly full containers onto his trolley. Wagon. Thing. It’s a useful little piece of equipment that has seen far more use in the LongNight hours. “I really appreciate the help, I’m glad I didn’t lose that last load. Please, take some home. I’m sure even if you don’t like it you’ll find someone who will.” Perhaps one of her Council members, or a beggar on the street. He wraps it in butcher paper swiftly, so she won’t dirty her hands, and ties it with jute. And then he waves her away back down the path, to home and whatever the dwindling remainder of her evening looks like. Enzo? He will begin distributing while the fish is fresh on still-frozen ice. The evening still has many hours left for him, but Maeve has helped shorten it considerably.

- FIN
you'll play the artist and I'll play the thief
'til I just let you down

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} reckless to the day I rest my bones - by Enzo - 06-30-2022, 01:57 AM