petals to soak in
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
for a time it seemed to me,
that we were starlight-touched...
failing to realize that we were starcrossed,
She could have squealed with delight when she heard Remi’s voice from behind the door. She clamped her hands together, standing outside with an excitement she couldn’t really contain. And despite the fact she had ran almost entirely here, there wasn’t a bead of sweat along her brow, nor a fleck of mud or dirt. Yet, she waited as patiently as she could for Remi to answer the door – ignoring the fact the man was covered in ink when he did indeed open the door.

He greeted her with a grin that she returned, tossing up her hands in her excitement. When he spoke, she laughed brightly before stepping inside. She took a moment to gather her thoughts, turning to Remi when she had and sucking in a deep breath. “It worked! I don’t know how, but it did and I’m fixed!” She cheered, her voice no longer holding that unintentional flirtatious tone. Now, it sounded normal, regal almost to her, as though she had forgotten what she sounded like normally and just assumed that they honey dipped purr would follow every syllable.

Gods, I could kiss someone I’m so excited.” She added, quickly, the bubble of her excitement like a cloud as it billowed out of her. She let her sapphire gaze linger on Remi for a brief moment, her smile wide and the brightest it had been in months. “I can finally talk normally again. It’s so… It’s so liberating.” She chuckled. “How long has it been?” She spoke quieter now, though excitement still rumbled through her voice. She had forgotten how long it had been, but she knew she had gone to Remi’s directly after the change.

And now things were normal for her, having not quite realized yet what else had changed.
the stars were
never
on our side.

Messages In This Thread
petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-04-2019, 04:23 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-04-2019, 04:33 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-04-2019, 04:40 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-04-2019, 06:23 PM
RE: petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-04-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-06-2019, 04:53 PM
RE: petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-09-2019, 01:49 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-12-2019, 12:02 AM