petals to soak in
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
for a time it seemed to me,
that we were starlight-touched...
failing to realize that we were starcrossed,
Her delight and jubilation seemed to halt ever so slightly from the comment Remi made. At first, she thought that maybe he had forgotten her voice had changed. It still felt weird to her, and parts of it still remained as if her vocal chords hadn’t quite gotten used to it yet. But when he looked to her, playfully bashful and mentioned he was the only one here is when her brows furrowed slightly and she awkwardly laughed. “I suppose that’s true…” She pauses, eyeing him a bit warily. “But you told me of your preference right when I arrived and tried to come onto you.” She explained, a bit confused as to why she had to explain it in the first place – and perhaps a bit ashamed at having tried to in the first place, god influence or not.

I went back to Frey because of what they did to you, and they changed my voice. You made me a pad of parchment and quills so I could talk right, remember?” She said after careful deliberation. But she approached Remi with a careful gleam in her sapphire gaze, the excitement flattened out and her voice seemed actually normal for the first time in months. She raised a pale hand to rest on Remi’s shoulder should he let her and smiled softly to him. “Is everything okay?” She questioned, tilting her head and ready to be an ear for Remi should he need it.

All of this was so strange to her, imagining that it was impossible for Remi to forget what had happened to her when it was because of him – or perhaps that Frey was right in suggesting that she wasn’t as important as she had thought she was. Either way, things weren’t right and she wasn’t sure how to go about bringing it up. So instead, she’d listen.
the stars were
never
on our side.

Messages In This Thread
petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-04-2019, 04:23 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-04-2019, 04:33 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-04-2019, 04:40 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-04-2019, 06:23 PM
RE: petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-04-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-06-2019, 04:53 PM
RE: petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-09-2019, 01:49 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-12-2019, 12:02 AM