petals to soak in
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
for a time it seemed to me,
that we were starlight-touched...
failing to realize that we were starcrossed,
As Remi spoke, he seemed almost chiding her like he had before. She laughed, a chimed bubbly sound leaving her lips as he looked shocked. She nodded in response just before he reached in and pulled her in a tight hug. Her arms wrapped around him back and she hugged him tight in response before he pulled back and spoke to her. She nodded to him again and laughed once more. “My lesson has been learned.” She offered with a small shake of her head, gesturing to her throat and her voice. “Frey helped me with that.” She winked.

But as she spoke of Loren, she breathed a bit easier as Remi spoke – even if a small sad smile crossed her lips. She understood, at least, and agreed to an extent that he wouldn’t know Loren now like he did then. “I appreciate that Remi.” She said quietly, flashing him a small grateful smile. “In the meantime, I don’t think I plan on visiting any shrines anytime soon.” She said with a quiet laugh, a hand reaching up to rest on the back of her neck with a small shrug.

She wouldn’t even know what to ask them for, what to see or do. She didn’t even know the first time she had summoned Frey let alone after. Had thought she was correct in her abilities to help a friend, when in reality she received a valuable lesson about where her friends were. “Is there anything I can do for you? A shoulder to lean on?” She asked in a more serious tone, her hand dropping as she let her sapphire gaze slip toward Remi’s own emerald ones. “I imagine it must be so hard to find out about everything.” Frowning, she looked around the shop for a brief moment.

But I have wine, and some new magic of some sort that can let me change things. I made a blanket at the Rathskeller quite soft over Longnight.” She offered with a small shrug and a smile. Rexanna was willing to help her friend with anything, especially more so now with everything that was happening to him. It had to be so hard and she wanted to be there for him in any way he’d let her.
the stars were
never
on our side.

Messages In This Thread
petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-04-2019, 04:23 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-04-2019, 04:33 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-04-2019, 04:40 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-04-2019, 06:23 PM
RE: petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-04-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-06-2019, 04:53 PM
RE: petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-09-2019, 01:49 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-12-2019, 12:02 AM