petals to soak in
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
for a time it seemed to me,
that we were starlight-touched...
failing to realize that we were starcrossed,
She nods as he speaks of being filled in, but as he mentions a man he had been seeing, Rexannas brow lifts slightly. She hadn’t seen Remi much since the Masquerade – the next time at the Rathskeller briefly for Longnight. She didn’t think she was oblivious, but perhaps Remi had chosen to keep it hidden in case. Nevertheless, she nodded again and offered him a small smile. “I didn’t know you had been seeing anyone, but I understand it must be confusing.” She offered kindly. She hoped whichever man “Sam” Remi had seen would be understanding of the circumstances. She, at least, would have been. But she nodded all the same and offered him a small grin as he spoke of her transmutation magic.

A small laugh escaped her own lips and she shook her head to her friend. “Luckily for you, I’m not in the business of competition.” She offered with a playful wink, the corner of her lips raising in a slight smirk. “But if it’s no trouble I’d like to learn and help you where I can. I don’t have much going on in the means of activities as of late. Perhaps I could bring some things to you and we could… tinker I guess the word would be.” She laughed again, a bright chiming sound. But then she looked around the shop briefly for a moment before realizing how late it had gotten on her trip over.

Another day, probably. It is late and I need to ensure I get my beauty sleep.” She finally said as her eyes settled back on Remi and offered him a happy grin. She hoped he’d be able to figure it out, to have someone to talk to about what had happened. If not her, then someone that understood him more. Vervain came to mind, and she hoped the wonderful healer would be there for Remi in any way. And when Remi needed someone else to talk to, Rexanna would be there for him too.
the stars were
never
on our side.

Messages In This Thread
petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-04-2019, 04:23 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-04-2019, 04:33 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-04-2019, 04:40 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-04-2019, 06:23 PM
RE: petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-04-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-06-2019, 04:53 PM
RE: petals to soak in - by Rexanna - 03-09-2019, 01:49 AM
RE: petals to soak in - by Remi - 03-12-2019, 12:02 AM