[SE] an army marches on its stomach
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Nope, no horns - or antlers - from the front either, and Tal had to take another look around the kitchen to make sure there wasn't any other Ronin Taliesin perhaps hidden in a cupboard or behind a counter somewhere. He shuffled awkwardly further in, giving a slight shake of his head at the question of the sender, but was thoroughly distracted by the mention of cheese muffins.

"Oh shit, I need to figure out something t'bring to that, too. Uh. But first--" The courier hastened to unbuckle the large pack on his shoulders; bulky in size but apparently quite light. "The sender is anonymous, sir, but I've got the box right here for you." He set it gently on the floor and opened it to lift out the large white container of thin cardboard marked with the words 'Fragile' and 'This Side Up ^' and set it carefully on a clean section of nearby counter. "It's safe," he hastened to add, remembering what Finn had told him of last year's violence. "I can get it out of the box for you, if you'd like?"

Messages In This Thread
[SE] an army marches on its stomach - by Ronin - 07-01-2022, 10:02 PM
RE: [SE] an army marches on its stomach - by Talyson - 07-04-2022, 12:43 AM