if you ran away, just come back home
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
fear has favourites
Civilization becomes readily more apparent the longer they walk. The walls are familiar in their outline and imposing force, but they’ve changed since she last called herself a citizen here. More attacks that left damage and subsequent repairs, ongoing construction, different soldiers. Her eyes sweep over the long lines contrasted against the horizon, taking it all in even as she snorts plainly at his question. “Ironically it was almost boring. You’d think she would have enjoyed the opportunity, but maybe she lost her touch.” And then, relying on the play on words, Evie lifts a finger to tap against her temple and grins. “Or was a little too touched.”

The eager gleam to her eyes is tempered by an understanding tilt of her mouth. “So long as I’m not keeping you from your duties, I’d love that.” It’s as good and fitting a welcome-home as could exist for someone like Evie. Maybe it’s the magic talking, or just her own upbringing, but being able to get her hands in the soil of Halo feels like it will make all of this feel more real. That this really is home now. And that’s precisely why she asks about Frey, even though it sobers her expression and draws it away from his. “I’ve only met Ludo and it was…not great. But everything I’m capable of doing, everything I’ve ever loved doing, it all feels so tied to them. To that side of Frey.” Sighing, she runs her gloved hands through her hair. “It’s an endless cycle. I denounce them in one breath and still hope for their approval in the next.”
don't let one be you

Table made by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
if you ran away, just come back home - by Evie - 07-01-2022, 11:13 PM
RE: if you ran away, just come back home - by Evie - 07-12-2022, 09:14 PM