if you ran away, just come back home
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
ache first, but then let the cuts close
spit out the blood
The first response caused a subsequent eyeroll, snort muffled by another bite of the apple. “I think you would be successful if you gained the trust of the people here,” supplying another round of logic even if it wasn’t warranted or wanted, as Halo was an overall suspicious lot. Intended torment wouldn’t get quite so many citizens on board. Starting with the greenhouse upkeep, perhaps, and wiling away her hours with the public – gods knew the barracks had a litany of injuries every day, keeping Zuriel busy as she made her rounds amongst the training atmosphere. Continuing with the train of rationality and sagacity, machinations and calculations, the Sword eased back into the notions and schemes, habitual and routine as breathing. “And you can always set up nearby,” pinpointing towards the glassy fixtures itself.

His shoulders shrugged at the other implications – he wondered if they’d be done completing the work before war settled in as well, but the Flood always found some way. There might’ve been a great number clambering for the area, for all he knew, not yearning to be pulled or consumed one way or another, desperate to not be involved. His stare flickered down to her, nestled beneath boughs, hiding the makeshift frown yearning to settle there, whenever the subject reached pinpoints of the great oaf. “I do not trust Sunjata, but I hope it is helpful for those that need it.” He wouldn’t be among them.
watch your body pull itself back together
then let your soul do the same

Messages In This Thread
if you ran away, just come back home - by Evie - 07-01-2022, 11:13 PM
RE: if you ran away, just come back home - by Deimos - 07-14-2022, 05:22 PM