if you ran away, just come back home
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
fear has favourites
Juvenile? If that’s the case Evie is right there alongside him, because she groans pitifully at the idea. “And I missed it? Gods, and I know I’m not talented enough to try and make them by hand.” Or she would, damn it, because they sound incredible right about now.

Then again, so does the burger, which disappears far too quickly into her mouth to be ladylike. Good thing her parents are dead, though they might be rolling in their graves right about now. It’s how she knows she’s doing the right thing these days. Blissed out on red meat and toasted buns, Evie lets herself be steered who knows where by Deimos’ hand at her back. She can’t remember the last real meal she had between packing, closing up the shop, and making the journey to the portal. It warms her from the inside, and though it sits heavy in her stomach it’s a good sort of weight.

When her eyes flicker open like she’s coming out of a coma, they nearly close immediately once more upon seeing rows and rows of dessert sellers. Whatever comes out of her throat is definitely not a whimper, but she’ll admit that it’s close. Reaching a hand behind her to snag urgently at Deimos’ wrist where his hand is on her back, the Evergreen hauls them over to the left where a booth stands with chilled cheesecake slices dipped in chocolate on sticks await them. “I’m never leaving this street,” she vows in hushed undertone, like it’s a prayer, as she hurries the two of them into the line.
don't let one be you

Table made by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
if you ran away, just come back home - by Evie - 07-01-2022, 11:13 PM
RE: if you ran away, just come back home - by Evie - 07-20-2022, 11:26 PM