Personal Quest Glitter on the floor after the party
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
EVIe
With her hands already full, Evie turns to see her pale-haired friend picking her way through. "Maea!" She practically gushes. Perhaps she is overdoing things a bit, but she really does need the help. Maea is perhaps one of the last people she would have called on for this, but hands were hands, even if they were attached to rather pale and anemic arms. Flashing the sometimes-violet eyed girl a warm smile, Evie nods. "Yes! Please!. Ugh, what a mess. I locked up and everything, and still this place is a disaster. Clearing that glass would be amazing!"

Just as she was about to continue righting some of her pots, a face she thought she'd never see enter, darkened her doorway. Immediately the bright and sunny smile she had for Maea disappeared, and Evie set her lips into a thin line as she clenched her jaw.

Come here to gloat? she was about to ask, before Sam ... offered his help????

Looking entirely taken aback, Evie tilted her head to the side, giving Sam a skeptical once over, before rushing forward and grabbing at his shirt collar to drag him inside. "What are you thinking?! Being out during the day? Sam!" The concern in her voice was obvious and immediate, despite the tension and distrust that had been there only moments ago. "I mean...since you're here already...would you mind helping me with some of these pots? They...uhm..well, you'll see." She said, before setting off towards the back of the shop.

There is TONS of glass. Be careful Maea! I wonder if there are any clever ways of making sure that she gets all of it?

Meanwhile, Sam will find that almost all of Evie's small pots have been overturned. There is dirt everywhere but worse, the labels have come away from the majority of the plants. Maybe Sam's bookish knowledge will come in handy!
Don't read the last page
But I stay
when it's hard or it’s wrong or you’re making mistakes
table by sky!

Messages In This Thread
Glitter on the floor after the party - by Evie - 03-04-2019, 04:28 AM
RE: Glitter on the floor after the party - by Evie - 03-12-2019, 12:34 AM