Personal Quest Glitter on the floor after the party
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
EVIe
"You'll do fine, Sam." Evie said with a light shrug, just wanting him to shut up and get on with it. It wasn't like it mattered. The plants didn't actually do any of the healing, she did. But no one could know that.

Wistfully Evie sighed and shook her head. "It was going to give you such a nice complexion too." She pouted.

Dramatically Evie placed her wrist over her eyes as Maea went to fetch the balm. Glancing at Sam, she sighed loudly. "Oh it's just some glass that was missed." She replied, her voice casual, though the barb at Maea was clear enough. As her pale counterpart returned, Evie grabbed the jar without even really looking. It wouldn't really matter what Maea had gotten, just so long as Evie could disguise her magic as merely being a property of the cream.

"Thank you Maea. This is perfect." Sniffing slightly, she rubbed some of the pale cream on her foot, making a pinkish paste as it mixed with the blood. Once the wound was sufficiently covered, Evie quickly healed it, but continued the pantomime of injured girl just the same.

"You know, perhaps I will just...take care of all of this on my own."

PQ Complete! Wow Evie, such a snob. Thanks for helping!
Don't read the last page
But I stay
when it's hard or it’s wrong or you’re making mistakes
table by sky!

Messages In This Thread
Glitter on the floor after the party - by Evie - 03-04-2019, 04:28 AM
RE: Glitter on the floor after the party - by Evie - 03-18-2019, 06:45 PM