sweet anonymity
Enzo Kaliesin

Age: 21 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I'll watch you run through rough patches of places we stood
and watch you start over like I never could
Now that he’s living here full time with Flora, Enzo needs a few things for himself. He doesn’t mind the eclectic mix of objects Flora hoards in their new home together, as inclined towards feminine desires as masculine, but spring has not been nearly as warm as he had anticipated. As such he is currently on a mission for blankets. The problem begins with the fact that so is everyone else in Torchline. The weather seems to be all that anyone wants to talk about, but nobody is any closer to an answer.

“You know that’s too high an ask for a trade for this,” he objects smoothly, voice even and composed as he argues with the merchant - who, in contrast, is growing far more frustrated and red in the face. “I understand you have your own mouths to feed but gouging for blankets will win you no loyalty from customers.” His mother speaks through his mouth, words sweet-laced but arrow-straight and pointed. The man splutters angrily, eyes darting between Enzo and the growing lingering bodies behind him as shoppers pause to watch the spectacle. “Fine! You have a deal, brat. Take it and get out of my sight.” The blanket is tossed against Enzo’s chest, but he doesn’t fumble in catching it, which seems to further incense the seller. Smiling beatifically, Enzo slides over his traded items. “Pleasure, sir. Have a wonderful day.” The man’s middle finger follows him as he takes his acquired goods, but Enzo’s smile is curled with mischievous pleasure all the same.

Turning, he begins to move away into the crowd. As he goes to fold the blanket into his satchel, however, he bumps into a smaller body. Lifting his eyes for a brief moment to apologize, Enzo instead grins widely. “Edmund! Gods, it’s been forever!”
Enzo

Messages In This Thread
sweet anonymity - by Enzo - 07-03-2022, 01:31 AM
RE: {se} sweet anonymity - by Edmund - 07-03-2022, 03:00 AM
RE: {se} sweet anonymity - by Enzo - 09-14-2022, 09:56 PM
RE: sweet anonymity - by Edmund - 09-21-2022, 12:21 AM
RE: sweet anonymity - by Enzo - 09-22-2022, 04:58 PM
RE: sweet anonymity - by Edmund - 09-23-2022, 12:20 AM
RE: sweet anonymity - by Enzo - 10-29-2022, 12:47 AM
RE: sweet anonymity - by Edmund - 10-31-2022, 08:02 PM